Thursday, September 13, 2012

LIVE

Well this is from a bit back but it more or less somes up our Day of rest

Well the one guy got in the way but it WAS a pic of us spralled all over the ground "mostly sleeping "
Most of  the people in pic are from the costoum department. From the left is Andrew who whair's SWAT boots and tactical pants 24/6 this was sunday so he's in cargows and snercers  the guy bloking the frame is Levi  he is Always in cosutm usaly like what he's in here but sometimes he gose Hilender. "-"
Moving on...
On the far right is Hope I'm not sure how she got here shes mostly normal well ecsept for .....and then there's...... well there's a Big difrents betwen mostly normal and all normal .
 I'm afraid I can't make out whos who in the bloob of people behind Levi but that gives you the Idea
Yuo can tlel I'm whgintg tihs late at nhgit :) well I'll have more for you guys later if anyone wants to know something spasific about the progect feal free to ask.
Ps. it would be nise if some one from back home posted some thing so I could see whats going on back there .

10 comments:

  1. Aww, we miss you...*sniff* 
    If you have a chance look on The Thimble Tracker...that will give you a little on what I have been up too, OH and GUESS WHAT I got poison ivy (for once I thought I could get away with ought for one summer:) HA! not so lucky.
    Thank you for sparing us seeing Levi in his kilt, it is something you only need to see once, and even that...ohhh, hi Levi, um I was just talking about how "manly" you look in a kilt, heh. ( ;  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely would post something halfway interesting on here if I knew how to.  : (   sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. My eyes must be failing me. But is it my understanding that these people are LYING DOWN IN A GRAVE YARD!?!     No effence, just funny.   : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What film are you working on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, not sure if he will have time to get back on to answer questions, but you can all go to beyondthemaskmovie.com  and you can see what we are all up too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @d3b908a617a1e3accf60367a1b6c584d:disqus Every week we go there and sleep like the dead after the service. :P
     And Rennuke, the guy in the front of the picture is Gabe, not Levi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ren: I hear you have it too, aww, poor thing, no fun! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. the movie is beyond the mask
    sorry you got poisn ivy thim ....... I got it to :)
    and that mite be Gab int the pic....... so...... I guess I sound tell about HIM but I'm to tired to do that right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Rennuke! Thought I'd drop you a line. Haven't done that in awhile. We here in brother/1sister land are doing pretty well. Hunter is taking a class toward machining and still working. I am taking classes @ the nearby "college" toward a history degree. Younger 3 are back in the swing of things in school, and Twy is keeping busy working and helping w/ techie stuff when needed. Supreme authority went for a week in Mich. to train on robots. Pretty cool stuff.  Phoenix is happy that football season is here. Female supreme authority is canning salsa, keeping the masses supplied.  When you getting back to have another gaming session?
    p.s. Are you in there somewhere or are you taking the pic?

    ReplyDelete