Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Belated Veteran's Day Tribute- I'm Proud To Be An American


I know this is one day late, but I want to salute all the brave men and women who fought  to secure my freedom, my great-grandfather and both grandfathers. I salute those who died in our service. Thank you veterans. Your service shall never tarnish. I am a Christian and an American, and, no matter how screwed up we get, no matter how much revisionist history is thrown at us, no matter how much politicians and others betray her, I pray that God would bless the USA. Let us be one nation under God.

5 comments:

  1. Saluting my dad,great grandfather of the navy ,my uncle RIP marine and my other uncle of the air force!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cry when I think of our country what it was what it tuck to make it and see where it is going.... sniff

    ReplyDelete
  3. My great uncle RIP, Omaha Beach D-Day, my cousin, Marine honorably completed his tour of duty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always darkest before the dawn, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A thank you Salute all of gryphons unselfish, brave family members of the service.

    ReplyDelete