Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Difference between them

The difference between the Democrats and Republicans:  The Democrats find out that some special interest groups are paying big bucks for pieces of the capital building they so they purpose that we tear it down (because of its affect on the environment ) and give the parts to some "Charities" when the Republicans hear this they blow the trumpet and start massive nationwide campaigns to raise money to stop those “Liberals form tacking away our rites and destroying our heritage!!” after they raise hundreds of millions of dollars they "force" a compromise the capitol will be torn down but over 4.5 years and they can't stat until after the next election. So then the Democrats sell fake copies of pieces of the capitol to the interest groups and sell the real stuff to corporate executives in Eastern counters. 
In the next campaign for office both sides point out the others hypocritical practices and beg the voters to put them in to office so they can stop it. ........................................... So who are you going to vote for ? :)

6 comments:

  1. Ya know something, Rennuke? I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I don't even know who's running. Would you (or Gryphon or someone) be interested in writing a blog post that basically summarizes who's running, pros and cons, and stuff like that? That would be *awesome*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika Snell If you mean for President I think I could write and would enjoy writing the article (or at least talking about it after writing it) but I do not really think that we are close enough to know all of who is running. If you mean for more local offices I think one of the others will have to write it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika Snell If you mean for President I think I could write and would enjoy writing the article (or at least talking about it after writing it) but I do not really think that we are close enough to know all of who is running. If you mean for more local offices I think one of the others will have to write it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rennuke:disqus :Rick Santorum!(no compromise conservative)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The_Gryphon : I would says I know of one compromise that he made which has considerably hindered his change of getting the nomination(Supporting Arlen Specter over Toomey in the 2004 primary) more on that in my post to come. That being said he is one of if not the best running right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S:Rennuke This is the best review of politics that I have seen in awhile.

    ReplyDelete