Sunday, August 7, 2011

I think I just fould out what is rong with Amarica

I just searched for a synonym for Order and the first hit was request. ?? "Whats with that?"  The problem that this causes can be seen in this film but the solution that is presented is unavailable to most of us the result is that the families slowly brake down and with them the rest of our culture goes with it. Of cores this is based on the Idea that  a culture is based on the family and I believe this to be true but the family is based on the individuals ration with God which is completely ignored in most discourses on the subject but  in the physical this is the (I think) the best solution to civilizations seaming  endless urge to decay.
Now after watching the film what do you think the solution I am referring to is and do you agree if so why and if not why :)

9 comments:

  1. Love it!! (Other than that it is a bit to feminist for my taste.) Sorry it is tooooo late for me to think of any comparisons with it and the state of the country, but I will try another day. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW! That was SOMETHING! I must say that the whole Primordial man being thrown out by his wife is pretty funny.

    (If your solution is reverting everyone back to the Stone Age,and releasing bears into all the surrounding country-side I am afraid I would have to disagree with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ho no thats not what I meant at all the problem is the guy wont give up his "motorcycle" and the wife won't submit  to him having some thing she hates for what ever resin but they are both  basically selfish  and is it weren't for the bar attacks of life to snap things in to perspective  it could have become some thing really damaging to there relationship but we have insurance, police, governments est. to insulate  us from life they try to keep us from being forced to face the fragility of life I have heard it said that the only time most modern humans haft to face life is on there death bed, and the its to late to benefit from it.
    Sorry I being so sober and contemplative today guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it's good that you are being like that. If more people  were sober and contemplative, we might not have a quite as doofusy guy as Prez. A lot of problems would not be here today if  the people involved had thought about what they were doing before they did it and thought about with the right perspective. Or if they had learned more from their previous mistakes. A LOT more families would probably still be together, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rennuke:disqus :okay phew! I was afraid you were gonna give up  the computer or something!

     I think Deigh_Expert has just given the solution right there about how to solve the problem.

    " if  the people involved had thought about what they were doing before they did it and thought about it with the RIGHT PERSPECTIVE."

    If one uses any other perspective,but Christian,in life he is going to encounter problems.(of course Christianity is more than a perspective,but I am just trying to make a point)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see what you meant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, this is sad. I think I watch this every time I get on here and I STILL don't see a comparison. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. ho boy its its its like........ well its like SOMETHING! :)

    ReplyDelete