Sunday, April 15, 2012

A little sad

I watched back to the future 3 the other day its a classic 80ds film bad guy goes to jail good guy beats all odds gets the girl and they all live happy ever after. O as a bones they save the world as we know it to. But when it was over I realized something I felt inspired, refreshed I felt like the world was mine for the taking that technology was just waiting to be discovered. And I realized that it had been a long time since I had seen a movie that did that. I thought about it for a while and you know most of the big pictures back then were encouraging. They had us becoming immortal, conquering the universe, inventing time machines est. To day look at what is coming out: Hunger Games. this is about evil governments and powerful rich people killing children  for entertainment. Lock out This One is about massive orbital prisons that are totally escape proof and the president's daughter ends up a hostage. Avatar the top grossing film of all time had a special suicide watch the people who saw it because it was so depressing some people actually tried to kill themselves afterward.
The reason I bring this up is Hollywood just reflects what they see the people want.  What happen to us that we would rather see that kind of thing?
I'm  just feeling morose or is there something to this ?

17 comments:

  1. Hunger Games, I want to see that one. looks like it could have some action in it. Couldn't care less about Avatar "Tree lover movie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, Twi, why on earth would you want to see it?!? If you ask me, The Hunger Games is a stupid movie. So are the books. :P

                                               The End.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, I think it would be pretty cool to see the Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, we finally talked her into having nothing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.............................not. No, I actually just decided that I didn't feel like debating with you. I try to leave that to
    Psmithn. She seems to enjoy that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And remember this is for prosperity, so be honest how do you feel?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. ThePhoenix  Have you read the books? How about you Twi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read the first one. I plan on getting the next one as soon as I have some time to do any kind of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't read the books, but my cousins basically filled me in on all the books and there characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you still want to watch the movie. . . .  even after reading or hearing about the books. Wow.

    Why do you want to watch the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, because I will get to "see" the Carnage. But maybe you wouldn't understand that. It's most likely a guy thing...........

    ReplyDelete
  12.  Yeah, it's a guy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see. Yup, I don't understand it. There are plenty of more constructive ways of "seeing" carnage. Eh, I don't really care whether or not you guys watch it. I wouldn't watch it; I don't think it would be a very good movie, but whoever wants to watch, can. I would argue about why the movie very likely isn't worth watching but I really don't care whether or not you people watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precisely what I think.   

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry guys but I'm a guy and I don't want to see it but I was more a don't kill you enemy........... beat him in to a friend tipe :)

    ReplyDelete