Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Huston, we HAD a problem!!

Phew, that was a mess. All that went through my mind when I saw that was


ლ(¯ロ¯ლ)
"RECALL! RECALL! Mission is aborted! I repeat, Mission is aborted! Break of and return to base!"

So check all of your most recent comments and posts because Disqus might not have picked them up!
If you had a particularly long post I can see what I can do about recovering them for you. I'm sure blogger still has it somewhere in here.
I will continue to be in collaboration with other members of the board to consistently improve and maintain an enjoyable user experience......................................
I have to stop reading the corporate postings   ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

If you find any bugs please post them here. Please remember to make sure all your stuff is updated before you post.

P.S.  As always. If you "like" something, then show the love people! "I get little enough of that at work"
P.S.S.  Hunter Doesn't need anymore love  ლ(TロTლ)

7 comments:

  1.  Twy: aww you pour guy...you did a GREAT job! (that is saying something, because I haven't even been to my page yet;)  Thanks for the time you pout into working to keep this blog going.
    StrawHat: I didn't think you were around any more, you should post some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this new page looks awesome!!! Great job:) Thanks for all the work you did on it Twy:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. In thanks to our expert support team and all they go though to make this blog possible 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xmTTzCAALc 

    ReplyDelete
  4. no one ever comments on my youtube posts humf ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sorry. I did watch it though. It was pretty good. I do feel that way sometimes with certain people that I come across.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd comment on them, if I could see them... But unfortunately they're blocked. :( Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rennuke: Hahahaha, that's funny!

    ReplyDelete