Friday, February 14, 2014

Week 3: MY MOST DRAMATIC POST YET!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Yes that's right! Due to weekend pressures/plans, you all will have to suffer from a Vitamin J deficiency. I will make it up to you all next week, or maybe before. (Ominous isn't it?! 0_o)

All complaints should be routed through the Home Office. Its number is 0OO-00O-O0O0, or you can mail them to us at our address of IIII, Justsouthofnowhere, Minas Tirath, Conservatopia. You could just leave them in the comments, but I can't guarantee that I will get back to you before the weekend is over. But, I can guarantee that you will receive the full cooperation of my studious secretaries, The Hunter, Twilight Shadow, and The Phoenix.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. I'm having difficulty connecting to that number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamin j deficiency? sounds fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, when I saw that title...I was very afraid. :P

    ReplyDelete