Friday, September 24, 2010

My Apologies Gryphon !!


Dad got Civ 5 yesterday and I quit before I realized that you where posting.
So to make it up to you I will do my best to continue your  thread .
Ahem.
I’m glad you pointed out some of the differences definitely not the least of them in religion, but I will point  out that the Romans were vary  moral  and religious at least originally. This is a bit of a stretch but I would vencher that  one religious system is as good as the next ,so following that logic Christianity the religion is probably only partially better than the Roman religion. Of cores this is not Christianity as it should be I ‘am referring to the man made system not the Faith( just wanted to be clear on thatJ) I think there are certain superiorities but it is sort of ironic that a some historians  believe  that modern Catholicism is based on the Roman religion. But back to the main subject. Gryphon I’d be glad to do a segment on the western expansion and I think it would accented nicely buy the Punic wars but I think that it would be closer to the Roman expansion in to northern Gaul and southern Germania .

1 comment:

  1. The Western Expansion started before colonies united or even the revolution it really started at the beginning of the King Philip wars. The is was the last viable attempt of a Indian tribe to drive the English colonies it to the sea. But instead of going in to the details of that I’ll leave that for another thread.
    And I’ve got to go but I’ll pick up where I left off

    ReplyDelete