Monday, September 20, 2010

Not bad .I really expected you’d stretch the truth a little more when it came to your looks you honesty is an inspiration to us allJ. But seriously it is suitably vague  and menacing spiced with a hint of mystery and grandeur. although I’ll admit it will probably take awhile be for I can spell it without looking.
In a more mundane topic I think I will start a page for “chitchat” and save the main one for discussions and info.
(ps. I think a better name for “The Rat” would be( Polyphemus) J.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry rennuk.I did not mean to clutter up the main page,this humble one craves your indulgence.But seriously go ahead and delete the post.I did not mean it to permanent.
    P.S Polyphemus is a GREAT idea(the rat likes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to start a historical conversation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Shall we continuo the origin of the Germanic tribes or start one on something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete