Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hope this is useful :) !!

This bog’s primary goal is to let people benefit from others experience, so what are the problems that face our community? The most common is being teased about someone. SO here is what one of our resident experts has to say.
 Half the fun of teasing is that it has no basis in reality so everyone Knows it’s a joke. The way to prevent it is to take advantage of this. If you like someone, people are much less likely to teas you  about just any one, for fear of the one you like. However this method has a problem. Now everyone teases you about that one. So what you need to do is Pretend to like someone, then no one will teas you about the one you Really like (assuming there is such a person) unfortunately some people will relies what you are doing ,so you may be better off pretending to like the person you do like, but if you do that some people will think you like the one you like so they will teas you about him or her. of course some people will realize your pretending and teas you about other people and some will realize who you really do like and teas you about HIM. So the best thing to do is not pretend to like any one and if you do like someone than try not to let it become common knowledge… of cores that leaves  you with a low level of teasing all the way around, either that or a high level  … which … is where we started?…. Well haw do you like that ?                                         

14 comments:

  1. Wow its late and I am tired...............
    Truly you have a dizzying intellect. But let me try to get this strait. Are you debating whether or not it is better to show affection for the person you like for fear of all the pokes and jabs that come with it? You have many angles there :)
    so um, does this mean that you are wanting to be nice to someone but are afraid of being torn apart?

    P.S. I am an equal opportunity poker and jabber. I also have no preference on who I will help when asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rennuke: I found this to be useful...somewhat! Thanks for posting it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well nice to know I'm appreciated even if its only......"Somewhat " :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rennuke:Is there something that you're not telling us? :)
    @Bond's Sister#1:How has Rennuke helped "somewhat"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The Hunter1: Well....ummmm.....it's hard to say....I think it would be sort of hard to go into the details of how it helped unless I crossed some personal boundaries:) But if this helps any, I'm sure we've all experienced the circumstance that Rennuke was explaining, and any advice on the matter would be of at least some help, if it didn't help your situation all the way. Did that answer your question, or did I just sound down-right confusing??? lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bond's Sis#1: You sounded a little bit confusing but that's okay. I got the general jist of what you were saying:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can wrap my head around the ideas running around here and understand them. But that still doesn't mean its not confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 hunter your grasping at straws man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rennuke:Um....You must keep in mind to whom it is that you're talking to. I haven't the foggiest clue what "grasping at straws" means. Unless you mean that you're thirsty. In which case I can recommend an ice cold glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pardon. The phrase "grasping at straws" is (I believe ) a referents to how a drowning man will grab anything even if it won't float him, In this case straws. what it has come to mean is if some one I's grasping at straws he is trying to keep an Idea or augment "afloat" :) With facts that are nonexistent , have no baring on the subject or logic that dose not make cents. That's the general thought any way. :)
    Hope that was helpful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer to not even be put into the position of drowning.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @TheHunter1: I wish there was a better way to put what I was saying into understandable English, but I'm at a loss as to how to do that!!! I'm glad that you and Shadow even faintly got anything out of it:)

    ReplyDelete